Friday, February 6, 2009

Another peom about my old school ex

my heart is ripped in half by a cold hearted bitch who gaffs!ha thats right i said it,but this is just for self medic!You can get gaffed to by any guy or girl,and then create your own whirl pool of std's and slut whore disease ha im going even further and farther.just cuz i can and im your father!by the way my mother thought you was a hoe too,and there aint nothing you can do to make me stop im so pissed and i aint never going to drop the beat now make it pop touch the ground get out ur seat!ok listen up bitch cuz like i said im not done now im starting to have some fun.you make me laugh saying you lie,and your friends laughs to ha well you all are going to die,one day,just like everyone else,cept youll be in ur death bed with no one or no pusle...sad to say but you do it to ur self im just mad today and concerned about your health.listen up and open your ears because ur pissing me off and grinding my gears.guess what im going to do hoe im done for now this is nothing new cept now im not thinking of you!i know you'll hear the words that i yell and i know that im going to burn in hell.this is just a method of releasing my mind saying what i think in a rhyme.I'm sealing my mouth and typing in time.this time im done and way outta line.it ok cuz i hate you this time and its ok cuz i aint never looking back or ever going call or do fucking jack!!!!my spelling and gramer all suck ass but its ok cuz im having a blast writing and typing these words about my past!!!!!cold hearted is how i write and theres a girl who likes me that im seeing tonight,your a hoe and i dont wanna fight but your an idiot and im expressing my right to write and say what i type.this doesn't mean shit im just making it up...or do i feel what i type in my heart,meh i dunno its all just an art,a life style,freedom of speech dont censor me or let me hear you preech!cuz im going to live life move on and forgot..laugh burn the memories and never regret!you meant nothing to me and this is just another way to vent.pretend we were good but in the end prevent urself from leaving another dent on some poor boys heart cuz fuck you you bitch your so fucking dark!im blocking out the memories of the park...cold hearted bitch...

No comments: