Friday, February 6, 2009

Another peom of mine

Running and hiding,pushing and not abiding.I realized my lifes not easy.It'll take my breath, make me weezy.I won't look down and im not about to frown.You think your tough.Try and find your mom with the bottle in palm.thats rough.Then try to stay calm, as theres something wrong.My friend didn't believe but he helped me.I lived life and so did she.Hers was up and it made me see.Just what she could of been.It's a shame and i'm not mean.I won't let the same,happen to me and my scene.I'll be free of the substance.I want more to my life,like some kids and a wife.An empire thats huge and,I'm never going to lose.Control your minds rhythem and speed.Thats all you should need.To write some nice verses,Then take the time to reherse it.Or even reverse it, its pretty much all pratice.Just keep at what you love, and soon it will add up above.I have a network thats growing,and soon I'll be showing everyone that I'm more then just glowing.I'll be a star up in the lights.I will devote a couple of sleepless nights. I will get what I want, and substance will not stop.Me I am a winner.I learn fast,I am not a quiter.You can flow like a river, but my words will make you shiver.Stand strong, all along, this is my song.

No comments: