Thursday, February 5, 2009

This blog is about....

OK so this is my 4Th post in two days and I just wanted to really say what this whole thing is about. First off this is just some school project thing. My blog is completely about me and my interests and its also a way of venting to who ever reads this. I put the games I found interesting on here just for people who enjoy playing them like myself. I also have 2 videos of myself on here. My friend who sk8s flimed me twice for about half an hour and edited the footage.
If I had a camera there would be like 5 hours or more of video footage of me and a bunch of my buddies. I have also put up some videos of my home city super sk8er Grant Patterson. This guy inspires me mostly because hes from Brampton and I've sk8ed with him a couple of times way, way, way, back in the day! I have put up a bunch of other stuff that interests me and believe me alot more is coming!! Peace out all you interweb readers from Mike Tizzle Fo Shizzle!!!

No comments: