Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Why not to tag

Yo I got screwed over! It all started right before my mom passed away.
On Christmas 2006 my mom got me one present and that present was "Mark Ecko's getting up"
For those of you that don't know what that is its a PS2 video game that is completely about tagging(spray painted). Two days after on the 27Th I found my mom 8 hours deceased.
This was because she was a hardcore boozer. Her body couldn't take year after year for 35 years almost of drinking everyday....now this is sad to say but I fell into a rut of drinking,smoking and playing "Mark Echo's Getting up" because I lived on my own for four months in the same apartment that I had grown up in and found my mom dead in I started planning to go out and spray paint stuff once I moved up to Alliston I started painting/tagging lots of stuff. The cops caught me and I know have to pay $1685 towards restitution. I also learned that every time I tagged something the city would have to pay an unnecessary amount of money to get each tag off...
I found this very troubling because I believe that the money should of went to something the city could of used like new books for the schools or something....any who that is my opinion lets hear yours...oh and all you taggers keep tagger but in the books :)

No comments: