Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What I want outta sk8ing

Yo I wanna sk8 for my whole life!!
I don't even care if I make it big, sk8ing
has been a big,giant,massive part of my life.
I knew the first day I got on a sk8board I knew I
was hooked for life. It consumed me and swallowed
my motivation to do anything else!!! For about two years all I could do was sk8, all I could think abouts was what tricks I wanted to be great, and on top of that what ever I saw I pictured ways I could sk8 it different tricks to do and I always knew that eventually I'd get a crew of sk8ers surrounding me.
Well to this day I have tons of sk8er friends but I have also grown interested in rapping/free styling,tagging(drawing graffiti in my note books and on my sk8boards or anything I owned really).Oh and now that its winter and I no longer have the underground parking lot to sk8board I've been shoveling my backyard over and over again, and now after like 60 hours of shoveling and wheel barreling i have a 7-8foot roll-in with a 3foot jump,5foot quarter pipe,and a huge pyramid all made outta snow plus yo I have a box and a rail for grinding!!! Peace out for now Mike Tolles

No comments: